Thursday, April 9, 2009

About Me

Hello! Where should I start? OK! Name: Kalina; age: right now 7; height: don’t know exactly but around 52”; weight: 47 lbs (of course with clothes – do you think I walk naked around the house!); nationality: aaaah, this is a long story. Do you want to hear it? OK!

I am born in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria, which is right here. But I lived there only for two months or even less. Right before Christmas 2001 I moved with my mom to Germany. My dad was already there waiting for us. He was very happy to be with us again and hugged me all the time (of course I don’t remember that).

Living in Germany was fun – do you know that they have the best playgrounds in the world? You can climb on webs, play with water, swing or even ride on a

and the city where we lived had one of the best Zoos I’ve ever seen.

After three years and eight months in Germany I moved to Seattle, Washington and that is where I live now. My interests are: Adventure, reading, writing, safety, and saving our planet. I went to kindergarten and first grade to America’s Child Montessori School in Bellevue, WA and from second grade on I am going to Eton School.

0 comments:

Post a Comment